HUG Your Baby Website
PO Box 3102 Durham, NC USA

Parent Coach becomes a Certified HUG Teacher: Kimberly Chacon


Kimberly Chacon is a MSW,  Parent Coach in Houston, Texan. She shares her recent experience with HUG Your Baby.

 The HUG Your Baby program has given me invaluable tools and strategies to pass on to my clients. As a parent coach, the HUG Your Baby curriculum is easy to follow and is very much well-received by the moms that I serve. Additionally, the HUG Your Baby material allows perinatal educators to enhance their parenting skills by adopting HUG Your Baby curriculum into their daily practice. Personally, I have 4 children, though they are in their latter twenties, I did not know any of this information. I was not told about breastfeeding is best, SOS, how to calm and read babies cues, etc. My clients are definitely benefitting from what I have learned from the HUG Your Baby study guide and curriculum Lastly, in a place (my employment) where moms are disadvantaged and are under scrutiny, the HUG Your Baby experience will alleviate questions, increase breastfeeding success, and provide the crucial bonding that is needed for the mothers and their babies.