HUG Your Baby Website
PO Box 3102 Durham, NC USA

Baby Wearing Instructor from Casablanca Becomes a Certified HUG Teacher

My Name is Zahra Bouchibti,I am a baby massage and baby wearing instructor. I studied in Paris and I am preparing at the moment for other certificates because my country needs this , there are NO activities for babies and mummies ,No trainings for mothers ! No nothing !
I am enjoying my baby massage workshops, i love reading the beautiful messages I receive after the workshops saying that they have learned a lot from me.. I think that things have change in my city since I started these workshops i receive messages on my facebook with questions about the baby's sleeping, eating etc, they consider me as an expert in babies, I google it and answer them if I don't know :) , so I felt that I should me properly trained to be able to satisfy and answer the mothers, and that i am very lucky to have gained this trust and prestige .
Sometimes during my workshops i saw SOSs but i did not have the ability to explain these signs but now after the HUG your baby training i am able to explain a lot of things to the mothers, and answer their questions.

For my first Hug class ,it was excellent I made a program in which I explained to the mother the Zones, the SOS signs etc.. the HUG helped the mummy calm her crying baby and make te difference between the baby's "Active/Light" and "Still/Deep" sleep patterns it was very interesting for her and it worked !

During my workshops I talk a lot about respecting the baby and not doing the massage when the baby is not in the good mood to not over stimulate the baby, so I made the link between this and what i learned during the training.

With the Hug your baby's information I can link them to my baby massage workshops by explaining the Zones and then saying well which Zone do you think is the best to do the baby massage ? (ready Zone ) .And help the mother's understand their babies .
I am very very Happy to have done this training and I learned a lot from it, I hope I will serve my country with these new ideas.
HUG your baby is such a beautiful concept and so wonderful and easy to understand tool for parents .
Please excuse my english, I speak French and Arabic, I know my written English is terrible .