HUG Your Baby Website
PO Box 3102 Durham, NC USA

CHT realizes the value of SPECIFIC rather than GENERAL statements.


Michelle Lloyd serves young families in Murfreesboro, Tennessee. She is delighted to share how important it has been to learn the secret of sharing a baby's behavior with SPECIFIC rather than GENERAL statements.

Just in one week I realized how many general (rather than specific) comments I made.  Until you pointed out through the course how important broadcasting and commentary can be to encourage new parents, I probably would have just continued with my general remarks.  I have seen how it can empower parents.  They may not be doing everything perfectly yet but they are trying their best and just to show them how what they are doing is creating a positive connection between parents and baby.