HUG Your Baby Website
PO Box 3102 Durham, NC USA

Nationally Recognized Author Applauds The HUG DVD!



Rose St. John, author of Fathers at Birth: Your Role in Bringing Your Child into the World reviews The HUG DVD.

"Jan Tedder’s DVD, The Hug: Understanding the Secret Language of a Newborn is a truly wonderful video for parents of newborns. The video addresses three essentials that new parents deal with: How can I calm my baby? How can I help my baby eat and sleep well? How can I play with my baby so she can grow and learn? Tedder clearly depicts three main “Zones” that babies display: sleepy (Resting Zone), awake (Ready Zone), fussy (Rebooting Zone). She then demonstrates how parents can work with each “Zone” to address their baby’s current needs by offering simple and effective strategies that work! Her approach is clear and accessible. This information is so, so necessary for new Moms and Dads! I highly recommend this video."

Listen to a reading of Fathers at Birth

Click here for more information on Fathers at Birth: Your Role in Bringing Your Child into the World

© HUG Your Baby 2010