HUG Your Baby Website
PO Box 3102 Durham, NC USA

I'm looking for your ideas!



As I mentioned in the February 5, 2008 blog, "Three Strikes and You're Out..." Howard is a challenging parent. "I was really ready to see eight-week-old, JT. In addition to several office visits, I had spoken over the phone to Howard, his Dad, numerous times since the child's birth. I was starting to dread the moment his cell number would appear on my desk. I had it memorized." I confessed my last blog.

Surely many of you have been in a similar situation with a parent. How would you approach this scenario? What would be your goal for further interaction? What would you say? What would you do? Send me a quick email with a little or a big idea! I'd love to hear from you and reflect in a future blog on your (and my) ideas for helping this sturggling Dad (and nurse practitioner!)